- Angélina Harrat joins the group for her B.Sc. thesis and Truong Anh Nguyen for his M.Sc. thesis. Welcome Angélina and Truong Anh!
- Got the first paper with University of Sciences and Technology of Hanoi published in Molecules.
- Wolfi, phenyl acetate is published, with the best results we could have for now.
Finally a meeting in presence again! Lam, Safa, and Kenneth participated the International Bunsen Discussion Meeting (IBDM) in Göttingen, Germany. Lam gave an invited talk, Kenneth a contributed talk and Safa a poster.
Mais Dieu que les roses sont belles à Göttingen, à Göttingen...
- Barbara -
Éléonore Antonelli joins the group for her M.Sc. thesis. Welcome Éléonore! She will work on a project in collaboration with King's College London.
We got support from the ERC with a starting grant 2021. This is great!
- The group congratulates Nico for his succesful master research project and wishes him all the best for his master study.
- Long time no talk by me, but this year I could make a X-mas talk dedicated especially to Wolfgang but also to my dear students and collegues.
We moved the lab of Wolfgang Stahl from Aachen, Germany, to Paris. Have a look at the page dedicated to our spectrometer "big cavity" and Wolfgang.
Haoyue Sun joins the group for her PhD thesis and Nico Linnartz for his master research project. Welcome Haoyue and Nico!
- The group congratulates Annemarie and Gregor for their succesful Bachelor theses and wishes them all the best for their master studies.
- The group participates at the virtual HRMS meeting 2021 in Cologne, Germany. Kenneth, Christina, and Safa present their results as a talk. Lam and Mike each present a poster. Check out our videos!
- Congratulations to Haoyue Sun on her Chinese Scholarship Council fellowship to join the group this fall as a PhD student!
- The group participates at the virtual ISMS meeting 2021 at Urbana, USA. Check out the videos of our talks (Kenneth, Safa, Christina, Lam) and go to our flash talks!
- Our book has arrived!
Gregor Brannys joins the group for his B.Sc. thesis and Mike Barth for his M.Sc. thesis. Welcome Gregor and Mike!
Annemarie Quas joins the group for her B.Sc. thesis. Welcome Annemarie!
January 2021 - Maike has graduated.
The bridge foto after a thesis defense is our tradition. Here: Maike's Corona version. From front: Maike, me, Christina, and Kenneth.
Maike accomplished a joint thesis between RWTH Aachen University (Germany) and UPEC (France).